Rules & Regulations
Glenwood Acres is a family-friendly RV Park. We have zero tolerance for public drunkenness, use of illegal drugs, lewd behavior or violence, both verbal and physical, on our property at any time. Absolutely no firearms, dangerous weapons or fireworks are allowed at Glenwood Acres. Failure to comply with any rule and regulation set forth by Glenwood Acres may result in expulsion from the property. Above all else, please remember to be courteous to your neighbors at Glenwood Acres at all times.
- No wood campfires permitted due to local ordinances. These include fire rings, fire pits, barrels, etc. Charcoal and gas grills are acceptable.
Water & Sewer Restrictions
- No swimming pools or free running water allowed.
- No filling of portable water containers such as pressure washer tanks or water barrels.
- Please do not wash your vehicles or RVs during your stay at Glenwood Acres.
- Due to environmental hazards, all sewers must be secured to sewer drop with appropriate device.
Noise & Site Restrictions
- Quiet time begins when you enter Glenwood Acres RV Park property. Period.
- No generators or loud music is permitted on our campground.
- No sleeping or pop-up tents are allowed in RV camping areas.
- Owners of all units located on Glenwood Acres property are responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times.
- No illegal substances are allowed on the property, no exceptions. Violators of this rule will be removed from the premises without a refund.
- No solicitation is allowed at Glenwood Acres at any time.
- The speed limit throughout Glenwood Acres is 5mph at all times.
- All motorized vehicles on Glenwood Acres property must have a valid state license plate.
- All vehicles on our property must have an appropriate parking pass properly displayed at all times.
- Absolutely no golf carts, ATVs, dirt bikes, motorized scooters, roller blades or skate boards are allowed on Glenwood Acres property at any time.
- Aggressive dogs of any breed are not allowed on Glenwood Acres property, sorry, Pit-bulls and Rottweilers will not be allowed period.
- All pets on Glenwood Acres property must remain on leashes whenever the animal is outside the owner’s RV or vehicle.
- All pets must remain under the control and visual observation of their owners at all times.
- All pet waste must be cleaned up immediately after the pet relieves themselves. All pet waste must be properly disposed of.
- Owners with disobedient, loud and excessively barking pets will be asked to remove the animal from Glenwood Acres.